This 3-day Trekking Adventure to Hoang Su Phi takes you the untouched beauty of Thong Nguyen Commune which is inhabited mostly by the Dao ethnic group. The trek is moderate, and the scenery includes mountains, tea plantations, terraced fields and forests. Accommodation is at a Dao family home overlooking these spectacular landscapes. As this is an adventure tour aimed at providing an authentic Vietnamese rural experience, you may have the impression that the homestay is quite rudimentary in facilities, but it is nonetheless comfortable and this Spartan living situation is very much a part of the experience itself.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Destination ||Accommodation ||Star ||Night |
|Hoang Su Phi ||Homestay || ||2 |
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private door-to-door pick-up-off services.
• All private transfer and transportation.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Accommodation at hotels/ homestays as mentioned.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”