This four-day tour takes you to two of the liveliest local markets in the Sapa area. Visiting the markets, your senses will be overwhelmed by sights, sounds and smells coming from the maze of stalls. You will meet people from many of the different ethnic groups in the area and learn about their cultures and traditional crafts. This amazing cultural discovery will all be set against the stunning back of Sapa's rice terraced mountains and sweeping valleys.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Destination ||Accommodation ||Star ||Night |
|Bac Ha ||Homestay || ||2 |
|Sapa ||Homestay || ||1 |
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private door-to-door pick-up-off services.
• All private transfer and transportation.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Accommodation at hotels/ homestays/ junk boat as mentioned.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”