Travel to Sapa and conquer the Roof of Indo-China, Fansipan mountain. This 3-day 4-night tour includes trekking to the summit of the great peak. You will be led by a local H'mong guide whose knowledge and understanding of the different hill-tribe cultures will make for an unforgettable experience in Hoang Lien Son National Park.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Destination ||Accommodation ||Star ||Night |
|Hanoi - Lao Cai ||Night train || ||2 |
|Trekking in Sapa ||Chapa's Sapa Leisure hotel || ||1 |
|Fansipan ||Camping || ||1 |
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private door-to-door pick-up-off services.
• All private transfer and transportation.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Accommodation at hotels/ homestays/ tens as mentioned.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...