Explore colourful ethnic groups and experience the sheer thrill of travelling along tortuous roads that you'll never forget. This trekking trip will take you to the most impressive region of Vietnam, and over five days you will discover colourful local markets of the various ethnic minority communities, trek through the soaring mountains and experience the dizzying mountain passes of Dong Van and Ma Pi Leng.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Destination ||Accommodation ||Star ||Night |
|Ha Giang ||Doan Homestay || ||1 |
|Trekking in Ha Giang ||Dat Homestay || ||1 |
|Dong Van ||Hoa Cuong hotel || ||1 |
|Ha Giang ||Royal || ||1 |
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private door-to-door pick-up-off services.
• All private transfer and transportation.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Accommodation at hotels/ homestays as mentioned.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”