Over 15 days, you’ll have the opportunity to delve a little deeper into Vietnam, reaching parts of the country where very few people get to go. Some of the highlights include visiting endangered primates in the beautiful Trang An, exploring one of the largest caves in the world, a scenic drive along the Hai Van pass made famous by the show Top Gear, sampling some of the world’s best coffee, tackling rapids while white water rafting and a cruise through the canals of the Mekong Delta to name just a few. This trip certainly packs a punch!
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Destination ||Accommodation ||Star ||Night |
|Ninh Binh - Phong Nha ||Night Train || ||1 |
|Phong Nha Ke Bang ||Homestay || ||2 |
|Hue ||Midtown Hotel || ||2 |
|Hoian ||Hotel Thuy Duong 3 || ||3 |
|Buon Me Thuot ||Homestay || ||1 |
|Da Lat ||River Prince Hotel || ||1 |
|Mui Ne ||Hotel || ||1 |
|Saigon ||GK Central Hotel || ||3 |
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”