Tours & Tickets
Multi-day & Extended tours
Day trip & Excursion tours
Cruises, Sailing & Water tours
Halong Bay Cruises
Mekong Delta Tours
Dien Bien Phu
Ba Be lake
Ha Long bay
Ly Son Island
Phong Nha - Ke Bang
Ho Chi Minh city
Vietnam Travel Guide
Hiking Travel Guides
Hiking Pack Weight
Hiking Rest Intervals
Water Crossing In Hiking
Viet - Muong Ethnic Group
Tay - Thai Ethnic Group
Mon - Khmer Ethnic Group
Mong - Dao Ethnic Group
Tibeto - Burman Ethnic Group
Malayo - Polynesian Ethnic Group
Best Travel Guide in Vietnam
Vietnamese Street Food Tour
Dien Bien Phu
Ba Be lake
Ha Long bay
Phong Nha - Ke Bang
Ho Chi Minh city
More than 17 Days
Explore North Vietnam 12 days 11 nights
This 12-day adventure takes you off the beaten track to experience the tranquil beauty of the Vietnamese countryside. The stunning scenery and the warmth of the local people will make you fall in love with the north of Vietnam.
- Home of colourful markets rich of several ethnic minority groups
Ha Giang Province
- Vietnam's final frontier rich of a multitude of ethnic cultures and stunning landscapes
- A scatter of islands in emerald waters designated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Bustling capital city of Northern Vietnam
- Northwestern Vietnam's first trekking base through terraced rice fields
12 days 11 nights
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
You will arrive in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and the country's second largest city. Your guide and driver will meet you outside the baggage claim of
Noi Bai Airport
and take you to your hotel in the city centre. In the afternoon, you can take a walk around the centre, visiting some of Hanoi’s main attractions:
the Opera House, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
. In the evening enjoy
a traditional Water Puppet Performance
– a unique Vietnamese Art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture – followed by a welcome dinner at one of Hanoi’s finest restaurants.
Day 2: Hanoi - Ha Giang (B/L)
After breakfast in your hotel, you will be collected by your driver and guide. Now you will leave behind the buzz of the city and travel to the sweeping countryside of
Ha Giang via Tuyen Quang
. You will arrive in Ha Giang in the early afternoon and check into
a local Tay homestay
. Then, you can take a short walk around the rice fields or take an easy trek to a waterfall, and if it gets too hot, you can always copy the kids jump into the pools. You will have dinner and stay overnight in the village with the local people.
Day 3: Ha Giang - Dong Van (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will take a drive to
Dong Van Karst Plateau
. On the way, you will have a chance to see a beauty of Pac Sum pass, Heaven Gate,
Fairy Mountain in Quan Ba
, looking down at
Tam Son Town
from above. After lunch in Yen Minh, you visit a beautiful, old house named
which was made famous in the film Chuyen Cua Pao or The Story of Pao. You will then visit
the residence of the Vuong family
(Palace of Hmong King) before continuing the drive to Dong Van town. You will have dinner and stay overnight in the Rocky Plateau Hotel.
Day 4: Dong Van - Lung Cu (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will visit the
Dong Van Old Quarter
, lined with old houses full of character some of which are one or two hundred years old. Here you can enjoy the peaceful and ancient atmosphere of Dong Van. The rest of the day will be spent travelling through the remote and beautiful countryside of Dong Van where you will pass through several small villages. You will visit ancient houses, the Hmong minority villages, trek to the flag tower on the top of
Lung Cu Mountain
and view the ancient valley from above.
The journey will be rewarded with a brilliant back of picturesque valleys covered in rice paddies and the warmth of the local people. The H’mong and Hoa people, who are the local ethnic minorities, exhibit their friendliness through their colourful clothing and warm hospitality. Later you will return to the same hotel in Dong Van.
Day 5: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ha Giang (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will start the trip back to Ha Giang, this time taking a different route. The van will stop at
Ma Pi Leng Pass*
, one of the most incredible stretches of road in Vietnam, for taking photos of the mountains and plummeting valley below. You will visit Meo Vac Market and then come back to Ha Giang
via Bao Lam, Bao Lac and Bac Me
. You will stop for lunch on the way and arrive in Ha Giang in the late afternoon. After checking into your hotel, you are free at leisure to explore the town or recover your energy for the next day.
* Ma Pi Leng Pass is one of the four most beautiful passes in Vietnam, ranked number 4. Others are O Quy Ho Pass (Sapa – Laocai), Khau Pha Pass (Yen Bai) and Pha Din (Dien Bien).
Day 6: Ha Giang - Sin Man (B/L)
After breakfast, you will set off on a full day journey to
Sin Man and Hoang Su Phi
from Ha Giang Town. The rough but scenic route traverses a dense jungle before crossing over a pass and down to Sin Man. This day is a real challenge for our driver as we travel by winding roads with many hairpin bends and steep hills. Along the way, you may meet people from the many different ethnic minority communities living in the mountain. The Nung Ing, Tay, Red Dao, Dao Ao Dai, La Chi and Co Lao are just some of the many hill tribe groups who have settled there. You will stay overnight in a homestay in Sin Man.
Day 7: Sin Man - Bac Ha (B/L/D)
Today you will
drive to Bac Ha
, the capital of the region of the Flower Hmong, a relaxed base to explore the northern highlands and hill-tribe villages. You will have lunch en route. After you arrive in Bac Ha and check-in to your hotel, you are free to explore the town as you wish. This is an amazing drive
through mountainous road of Hoang Su Phi
, though there’s no time to get bored as the scenery is truly breathtaking.
Day 8: Bac Ha - Sapa (B/L/D)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, before setting out on a full day’s trek to
cultural diversity and unforgettable natural beauty. Take a guided hike through yawning valleys decorated with terraced rice fields and pass through remote hill tribe villages. You have three trekking options to choose from: Soft trek (~ 3 km), medium trek (~ 6km) and long trek (~ 12km). Trekking is an excellent way to explore the daily life and familiarise yourself with the cultures of the H’mong, Dzao and Dzay people who populate the region. You will have lunch in a hill tribe village after which you can explore the village by yourself. In the evening you will have dinner with a local family and enjoy the night in a traditional longhouse homestay.
Day 9: Sapa - Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast at the homestay, your driver will take you back to
. Then you are free to discover the hillside town at your leisure. In the afternoon, take a drive back to Lao Cai to catch your return night train to Hanoi.
You have the option of hiring a motorbike if you wish to drive to the Silver Waterfall, O Quy Ho Pass and Xeo villages. (This is not included – please let us know if you want to take this service).
Day 10: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
You will arrive in back Hanoi in the early morning and regroup at the railway station. Your guide will take you to a hotel nearby for a shower and breakfast before setting out on a 3 to 4-hour drive to
the UNESCO World Heritage Site: Ha Long Bay.
You will spend 24 hours on
a traditional Junk Cruise
in the amazing bay: a natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters.
You will arrive at the dock around noon and board your junk. You can savour a gourmet lunch of fresh seafood on board as you sail out into the mystical bay. In the afternoon, cruise around some of Ha Long’s many islands, including Dinh Huong and Ga Choi.
Along the way, you will visit
one of the bay’s three largest caves (Thien Cung, Dau Go, or Sung Sot)
. You will have the chance to feel the soft white sand and the cool clear ocean when you stop at a sheltered island cove (weather permitting). You will spend the night on your junk lulled to sleep by the gentle rocking of calm waters.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice and depends on weather condition!
Day 11: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
You can awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore nearby islands by rowing boat. You will return to the junk for breakfast and then you can take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of Bai Tu Long Bay as you navigate back to Halong City. Your driver will meet you at the Ha Long jetty and take you back to Hanoi for overnight at your hotel.
Day 12: Hanoi Departure (B)
At leisure until your transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
Quoc Hoa hotel
Hoa Cuong Hotel
Meo Vac - Ha Giang
Truong Xuan resort
Duc Tai Hotel
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam.
• Meals not mentioned.
• International flight and taxes.
• Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
• Standard check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is 12h00 at most of the hotels.
• Arrival/Departure: Above prices are valid only for group of clients travelling together – arrival and departure with the same flight. Arrival/departure by other flight subject to supplement charge.
• In no case, the non-used services or visits will be refunded or provided on individual basis for group member(s) due to the delayed arrival/early departure unless they will go on private tour.
• Program is subject to change without notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight unexpected cancellations.
• There might be supplement for compulsory lunches or dinners during Christmas and New Year 2018.
• There will be no refund or compensation applied due to force major which effect to visit program.
• We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase of the fuel surcharge applied by airlines companies or any other transport companies.
• In general most places are closed in Vietnam throughout the period of the Lunar New Year (from the 15th of February until the 20th of February 2018 inclusive).
• Deadline for flight tickets: We will automatically issue flights 5 days after bookings is confirmed by us, please take note and come back to me within 5 days since booking is confirmed if you find clients don’t want to issue it.
Winter getaway 21 days 20 nights
Summer idyll 21 days 20 nights
Summer idyll 15 days 14 nights
Off the beaten tracks in North Vietnam 8 days 7 nights
Untouched Mekong delta 5 days 4 nights
Discovery Adventure 15 days 14 nights
Hanoi And Red River Delta 8 days 7 nights