This tour takes you to some of the most important historical sites in central Vietnam. You will start in Hoi An which was once the most influential trading port in South East Asia and has managed to preserve many fascinating buildings and temples from this era. You will also visit the beautiful Perfume River and the Imperial Citadel in Hue which once housed the Nguyen Dynasty who ruled over Vietnam.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
|Destination ||Accommodation ||Star ||Night |
|Hoi An ||Kim An hotel || ||1 |
|Hue ||Midtown Hue || ||2 |
• Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam.
• Meals not mentioned.
• International flight and taxes.
• Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
• Standard check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is 12h00 at most of the hotels.
• Arrival/Departure: Above prices are valid only for group of clients travelling together – arrival and departure with the same flight. Arrival/departure by other flight subject to supplement charge.
• In no case, the non-used services or visits will be refunded or provided on individual basis for group member(s) due to the delayed arrival/early departure unless they will go on private tour.
• Program is subject to change without notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight unexpected cancellations.
• There might be supplement for compulsory lunches or dinners during Christmas and New Year 2018.
• There will be no refund or compensation applied due to force major which effect to visit program.
• We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase of the fuel surcharge applied by airlines companies or any other transport companies.
• In general most places are closed in Vietnam throughout the period of the Lunar New Year (from the 15th of February until the 20th of February 2018 inclusive).
• Deadline for flight tickets: We will automatically issue flights 5 days after bookings is confirmed by us, please take note and come back to me within 5 days since booking is confirmed if you find clients don’t want to issue it.