In a region that water is much more than land; people don’t use cars or motorcycles much. Instead, they use boats. Interestingly, they also do daily trading on boats. Absolutely no ground or any forms of man-made structures involve! Cai Be Floating Market is typical
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed. TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc… WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...